cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing - Subtotal Data Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a problem with sales order pricing for a certain material. When an order is put through for the material, the pricing procedure will not calculate any values after J3AP pulls the initial price from the condition record. So there is no net price to calculate a total price off of. This results in an incomplete document. When I look at the status for that item, it says that the Item Data, Data for Delivery, and Billing Data are all incomplete. The imcompletion log says that the problem is Subtotal 1 is missing in the pricing.

This looks like a problem with the material, since the pricing works for other line items on the same order. Does anyone know what material settings might cause this?

Thanks,

J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has the Cost (VPRS) maintained for this product? Has the material pricing code defined correctly in the material master?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, VPRS correctly pulls up in the pricing procedure from the material master. I have not heard of a material pricing code before... is that header data in the master record?

Also, we are running AFS, if that makes a difference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved, there was an issue with stock availability unrelated to pricing.

Answers (0)