Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display pdf into an abap webdynpro view: disable navigation

junmei
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

is it possible to disable the navigation panes and/or the toolbar and/or statusbar of acrobat reader inside your abap webdynpro application?

When you specify for example #navbar=0 as parameter then you disable the navigation pane.

Eg: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cfb80249-0801-0010-3eaa-829afeac... and https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cfb80249-0801-0010-3eaa-829afeac...

Is it possible in an abap webdynpro with a interactive form element?

Thanks

Luc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luc,

search a little before asking. This has been discussed so many time here.

Yes, it can be done, but the gurus don´t like and you will find (if you will both searching) why.

Otto

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the Navigation Panel (left of form), I have not found anything to do this with. I have tried the "navpane" setting multiple ways to no avail (other than a registry setting that is not really acceptable as it will affect Reader setting overall).

As Pradeep loves to post (haha JK), you can disable the toolbar (appears at top of form) in a number of ways.

But as of now, there seems no way to control the Navigation Panel to show/hide...and furthermore, folks are asking how to show/hide only specific items in the Nav. Panel as well. From TechEd09 in Vegas, the Adobe and SAP product reps, said this is a known issue and request and that a solution was coming soon....but I have not seen/heard anything about this since.

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Would love to have an update on this issue... We are using WebDynpro Java (instead of WD4A).

I also noticed that via url adjustments it should be possible to hide the nav pane (navpanes=0), but I haven't tried it yet...

Cheers,

Noel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Noël,

I guess the only way for now is to use appearance.hideWindowControl(true);

Unfortunately this will also hide the scrollbar

Regards, Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luc M,

We can Disable the ToolBar of Interactive Form, this can be done by writing the Code in WDDOMODIFY Method of the respective View.

Do add the Following the Lines of Code in the WDDOMODIFY Method

DATA: LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM type ref to CL_WD_INTERACTIVE_FORM,
           LR_METHOD_HANDLER type ref to IF_WD_IACTIVE_FORM_METHOD_HNDL.

LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM ?= VIEW->GET_ELEMENT( 'INTERACTIVE_FORM_UI_ELEMENT_NAME' ).
LR_METHOD_HANDLER ?= LR_INTERACTIVE_FORM->_METHOD_HANDLER.
LR_METHOD_HANDLER->set_hide_toolbars( abap_true ).

***With the above code you can only disable the ToolBar.

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Edited by: Pradeep Goli on Mar 17, 2009 2:45 PM