cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 - Invoice Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell what parametesr in master field determine whether invoice will be consolidated or not? I mean - how can I ensure that different deliveries will get different invoices for the same customer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Invoice Split happens because of

1. Change in Payer(Partner)

2. Payment Terms

3. Billing Date

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The control that you give in VBRK/VBRP fields at item category level in the copy controls in VTFL (if delivery related billing) in VTFA (if order related billing) will finally combine or give separate invoices according to your requirement

001 is for invoice combination

Like that you have 007 and 003 for separating the invoices

1.Payer

2. Payment terms

3.Sold to party

4.Foreing data trade

5.Destination country

6.Billing relevance field in sales order item category

7.Actual GI date

8.Incoterms

9.Foreign data trade

10 Billing doc type or billing date

If these data are different then invoices cannot be combined

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard SAP wil try to combine the deliveries to one invoice. You can change the copy rules from delivery to invoice to make the invoice splits. Transaction VTFL. In the item are the data VBRK.VBRP section has a list of routines. You may need the help of a programmer to pick the routine that meets your requirements or have a new on written

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Invoice splitting occurs when the line item data differs between items on the same sales order. I found this list of criteria in another thread:

1.Payer

2.Payment terms

3.Destination country

4.Actual GI date

5.Incoterms

6.Billing date and billing due date

7.Billing doc type

8.Foreign data trade

9.Sold to party

For example, I configured a condition record for payment terms for a certian material group. When a sales order is put in with materials from that group and others, an invoice split occurs since the payment terms for the items is different. An invoice is created for each payment term.

Hope this helps,

J