cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Net Price when reinstated rejection code in Bulk order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to reinstate SP (rejection code : Short Pick Cancellation) on sales document (Bulk Order). And the net price is changed to 0.00 for the reinstated lines. Please let me know why this is happening.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: vijay on Mar 16, 2009 11:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe price condition is no longer valid...

Check it in VK13

Best

Paweł

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pawel,

Pricing condition is valid.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay

In t code OVAG against your reason of rejection right now X/Y is maintained in the statistical column

Please maintain blank

By maintaining blank when you assign reason of rejection the nett value doesnot change in sales order

I think this is what your requirement is

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies. But here, When I put the Rejection code Net Price is okay. But when I change it back to blank / remove the rejection code then I am getting the 0.00 net price. These items are partially issued and Invoice for the issued quantiy.

Regards,

vijay

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

So after putting Rejection Code when the Net price is O.K and when you changed it back to blank / Remove the rejection code , So kindly check the following data :

Firstly , Check in your pricing procedure wheather For Net Price , you have assigned any requirement / Alt calc type or not

Secondly Check wheather after removing the Rejection Code and made it blank / Remove Carry out New Pricing and then check wheather it is working or not .Because after removing the Rejection code you have to Carry out new pricing

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

As you are putting a reason for rejection in the sales document at item level , the sales document line item will get closed for that sales order and that is the reason the Net price will become Zero

Regards

Srinath