cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webservice and ECC are two senders and another webservice is only receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have scenario, where I am getting one message from webservice and another message from RFC(BAPI). I have to post both of these details together to a webservice. Mapping will be 2:1 .

WSDL-------> MAPPING -

> WSDL

RFC----

>

Any help will be really appreciated.

Regards,

Reyaz Hussain.G

Edited by: Reyaz Hussain on Mar 16, 2009 4:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can we assume that both senders and receiver are async in nature?

If so, use BPM and multi mapping concept to achieve the same............

Use fork with 2 necessary braches ( one receive step in each branch for ECC and Sender Webservice). You can also correlate if there is any correlation.......

Thanks,

- Gujjeti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Praveen. Both are async. But I dont have any correlation between them.Norma Multi mapping and to fork steps in BPM to receive two messages right?and then transformation step. I will try to follow this.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would require a BPM to receiver two messages. You should use correlation to receiver both the message in the IP instance and multimap it to send to the webservice receiver.

Refer this blogs for multimapping

<a href="/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure of Multi-Mapping and Message Split using BPM</a> By Sudharshan Aravamudan

<a href="/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi Mapping implementation in BPM</a> By Piyush Gangwal

For correlating the message if there exists a common field refer this blog [Correlation u2013 Runtime Behavior of BPM|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10377] [original link is broken];.

For Correlating the message without a common field refer this blog [Correlation: Without key field (using Constant)|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/12741] [original link is broken];.

Thanks,

SaNv...