cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Field in CCM2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need a new customer field in catalog which I want in the shopping cart as well. I have used the allready created customer fields 1-5.

Do anyone know how to create a new OCI customer fields?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Jesper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please see this KATHIR's article on your similar requirement.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/supp...

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the document.

I had this document and gone through it already. This document just tell us how to use the 5 user defined customer fields, that we have used up already.

We need a customer fields nr. 6

Best regards

Jesper

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i think 27 + 5 oci 4.0

but your requirement is keep on increasing 6 ??

let us wait for our jason and others reply.

curious to know which extra data you want to bring to srm

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have allready used the 5 standard customer fields in the catalog and want a new one.

We use the standard for

- "Asset class",

- "No control" (for workflow),

- "Approval" (for workflow),

- "GL account" (different GL account within same UNSPSC class)

- "High Level Articles" which control workflow and it is possible to change price and vendor in SC.

Then I need a new field for a responsible purchasing department (purchasing group). When a user buy an article with an responsible purchasing department the SC must be approved first before it runs the normal workflow.

For the above new fields I therefore need 6 customer fields.

The question is, can I create a new customer field or do I have to use a standard field in catalog and transfer this to a new field in SC??

Best regards

Jesper

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jasper

Thanks for info.

This responsible purchase group will be determine by our organisation structure depends upon product category right.

why you require to bring this data from catalog.correct me if i were wrong.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

The user has an purchasing group assigned and this will be populated into the SC. What I need is another purchasing group which are responsible for the article and must approve the buying before the workflow runs into the normal workflow (lookup in the org. structure).

Maybe if I have the possiblility to assign an UNSPSC code to an purchasing group or org. element it can solve my problem but I dont know anywhere to maintain this link.

Regards

Jesper

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Without modification it is hard to achieve your requirements. But I guess if you want more

CUST-FIELDX components you would modify the structure BBP_WS_OCI_ITEM_S to create a new component with a data element to suit your requirements, i.e.:

WSI_OCI_CUSTFIELD1 CHAR 10

WSI_OCI_CUSTFIELD4 CHAR 20

WSI_OCI_CUSTFIELD5 CHAR 50

These could then be passed in the OCI and manipulated in the BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER Badi as any of the other 5 parameters could.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

The structure BBP_WS_OCI_ITEM_S has a CI include namely CI_OCI_CUSTOMER_EXTENSION. You can try to add fields to this and give it a try. You need to make appropiate changes in CCM as well I suppose.

Regards, Kathirvel

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kathir/ jasper,

My question is what is the use of that purchase group data in inbound OCI . However we are going to determine the purchase group depends upon product category settings in org . structure while creating sc. i do agree if he brings some critical data which is not used but badly required his business.

clarify me if i misunderstood.

regards

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH BADI help ful to transfer additional parameters..

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers and good proposals.

I have solved this in another way by creating a table in SRM instead of extend the OCI.

As I wrote I need a responsible purchasing group to approve the buying before it went into the normal workflow for approval. The tabel contains a specific UNSPSC code or a range of UNSPSC codes where a responsible purchasing group is assigned. My workflow now reads into this table before the normal workflow runs.

Thanks