cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to idoc scenario error - not working yet :(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I'm trying to make changes in business partner record in CRM using idoc CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M01

I have an error 56 EDI: Partner profile not available.

In Control record in we02 transaction, I have right Partner number for Recipient information - logical system name like CRM has in SLD. But there is no Port.

In Sender information I have right Partner number, like my filesystem business system has in SLD and have a port SAPP1D - but I have nowhere entered it!

And one more little question. In we20 transaction am entering inbound parameters for partner:

CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE

CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M

1) Is this right inbound parameters for my idoc?

2) What Process code should I use ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your idoc control record what it has message type inside it and configure the same in inbound params of partner

If this is a standard idoc then you can easily get process code from the drop down menu in the process code option(F4) else you need to find out the process code or need to define the process code .

This is for processing your idoc in R/3

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answers.

So, if I want to use this idoc to save Business Partner record, is the processing code "APLI: Inbound IDOC: individual processing" right choice?

And what about my first questions about Partner and Port ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Andrey,

1. Check the msgtype parameter in your idoc control record data generated .Configure the same in your partner inbound params.

2. Did you check the SNDPRN and SNDPRT of your control record of idoc are same in your configured inbound params. While created the message type in inbound params make sure that the partner no and partner type are same as SNDPRN and SNDPRT.

3. First do this and later you can check processing code which is required.

Gud luck

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh, here is screenshot of my we20 and we02

[http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2494/we20we02.jpg|http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2494/we20we02.jpg]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Andrey ,

I am not able to open the image .By the way no need to create the port for inbound idoc processing you need this case only in case of outbound idocs.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, in we02 I have:

Message type - CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M

Recipient info:

Port - empty

Partner number - C2DCLNT100

Partn. type - LS

Sender info:

Port - SAPP1D

Partner number - ls_p1d

Partner type - LS

In we20 --> Partner profiles --> Partner type LS --> LS_P1D:

Partner No LS_P1D

Partn type - LS

Message type CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M:

Partner No LS_P1D

Partn type - LS

Process code - APLI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Andrey,

After thinking lot I found that the error is due to mismatch of partner profile reason behind is case sensitive.

go to XI/PI change the logical system name of your sender business system to CAPS.

All the best and gud luck

Wait for your positive reply

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in XI in IDX1 transaction, maintain a port for CRM system specifying the CRM port and the client and the RFC destination from XI to CRM system.......moreover if you are using apply control record values from payload option in reciver IDOC comm channel, then in the IDOC control record in msg mapping map the sender port to CRM port, partner number as logical system of CRM ie C2DCLNT100 and partner type as LS..........then when you will re-run your scenario, your IDOC will have CRM port also in the control record..........

in CRM system your WE20 for LS for XI should have as an inbound parameter your IDOC - which i think you have already done.........

One more thing - put everything in uppercase letters everywhere in msg mapping in control record data, in we20 setting etc.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very very much! It works!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

great )

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should have a port defined for your CRM system in WE21 transaction.........then in WE20 in your logical system for CRM system, you will specify your standard IDOC in inbound parameters telling the msg type and process code - process code you can ask from your functional guys..........

then rerun your scenario..........now you should not get this error : error 56 EDI: Partner profile not available.

In WE20 trasaction in inbound parameters you will add your idoc CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M01 in your CRM logical system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I should run we21 in CRM ? And what type of port I need to define?