Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Adapter - Corrupted XML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using RFC to File Scenario.

Although the communication channel in the runtime workbench is fine, I don't see the messages in SXMB_MONI .

The payload in the Communication Channel Monitoring looks fine, but when I press on view source the xml file is corrupted.

I see a lot of characters like: ;,#,&

The function which calles the bapi is unicode.

Thanks,

Ofir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you set your RFC destination created via SM59 in XI to unicode under unicode tab.

Check it out ,if it is not unicode make it as a unicode and rerun the scenario

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is the scenario working at all?

You need to make sure your XML content suits the XML encoding property. Can you display the source code of the message in SXMB_MONI?

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is not working. When I test the scenario in the Integration Builder -> Test Configuration,

the Sender Agreement, Receiver Determination and the Interface Determination are fine but the Interface Mapping is failed.The error message is: "Runtime Error...... Parsing an empty source. Root element expected! ".

I don't see the message in SXMB_MONI.

What do you mean XML content suits the XML encoding property ?

The RFC is imported from ECC6.

Regards,

Ofir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok - the error message seems to indicate, that you do not get a message or a wrong one. Therefore the parser fails, because the root element is missing or wrong. You may need to check the soure message.

A suitable encoding means, that the XML content must be in correct syntax (no unsupported chars) to the XML encoding definition (UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1 or...).

Kai

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Copy your XML file and test it with mapping initially, if you get the error message it will indicate the field that is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I changed the RFC Destination to Unicode and now it works.

Thank You all