cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Deliveries in Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how do I get the list of open deliveries for a particular customer.

In t.code FD33 in the sales value I get the open delivery value.

I want to get this value order wise

I have tried the standard t.codes like VF04, VL06O etc. But its of no use

Is there any program which I can run and get the open deliveries for a customer.

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohan,

It is little complicated and not as easy as you think.

Open deliveries doesnt mean that open deliveries updated in credit exposure. There can be open deliveries which are not relevant for Credit Management.

Hence,

You have to find the all the open deliveries/ partiallly completed deliveries and find out the items which are open in those deliveries (VBUK and VBUP will help you on this)

Once that is found, you have to find the sales order item category of each line item and find out if they are relevant for credit mngt. (TVAP, LIPS, VBFA, VBAP will help you)

Once these credit relevant line items of the deliveries are found, you need to find the corresponding sales order item and find the net value of hte sales order item. If you have used the Credit value subtotal in pricing procedure , then you have to take the value of that subtotal for your credit value. This value will give you the open delivery value (As open delivery value cannot be taken from delivery directly. However check if there is netwr field in LIKP or LIPS. if it is available and has value, you can use that)

Hope this helps you

May be to achieve this, you can create an ABAP query