Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required in mapping Materials , Quotation and Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need your help for the following requirement

There is a vehicle model and colours for these models

Company gets sales plan from dealers for vehicle model and later dealer confrms the PO Qty with model and required colour.

I need to map this in SAP.

I am proposing to create a Quotation for the sales plan from dealers with vehicle model and when company recieves PO , they will create Sales order with reference to Quotation.

The challenge i need to get all the colours ( finished materials ) for that model, currenttly all models and finished materials are managed in product heirarchy.

When i create order with reference to quotation..........the dealer should able to get the list of colours ( materials ) in the system for that model ( i am planning to create material masters for these models as well)....Please help me how to map this in SAP SD

i am just guessing if higher level item category concept can help .......or please suggest feasible solution

When he creates sales order with reference to quotation, instead of model ( mateial ) from the qtn ..........dealer should get the list of end prodcuts ( colours ) for the model in the sales order so that he chooses the required colour and saves SO.

Actually this is a portal driven project and SO creation is also integrated inthe portal for the dealers.

Regards

Venkata Rama Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The above can be solved using VC . What is the need to use portals ?

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You said that the sales order process is done through the portal through the dealers? We are currently looking at a similar requirement from a customer perspective to create an online store sort of feel integrating the S/D module.

Can you share any ideas, things you did for portal integration? Web Dyn Pro application, Visual Composer, gave portal access to the dealers to S/D transactions?

Thanks for any input you can give!

Jonathan