cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is SAP Netweaver .Net Technologies?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Can you clear my doubts

1. what is SAP Netweaver .Net Technologies?

2. Normally SAP Netweaver should come with Java technologies, So what is the purpose we are using java techologies or .net technologies?

3. What is the different between Java Technologies and .Net Technologies in SAP Netweaver?

4. What is the scope of .Net Technologies?

5. Is Java Tech or .Net Tech solving same purpose in SAP Netweaver?

6. What language we are using in .Net Technologies in SAP Netweaver?

Please give me updated information.

Thanks in Advance,

G.Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recommend checking out the .NET Interoperability area here at SDN and on www.microsoft.com/sap. NetWeaver is partly based on Java, that's right, but with the Microsoft .NET platform you also can extend SAP NetWeaver ABAP stack as well as the Java stack by using tools like the Enterprise Services Explorer of using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server in combination with your SAP system. As an example we run in our company only the SAP NetWeaver ABAP stack (ECC6) and we are using besides the SAP GUI a pure .NET based frontend for our SAP landscape (Office Business Applications, SharePoint Portal, .NET based Smart Client Applications, ...).

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Please give detailed information of the .Net Technologies in SAP Netweaver. Basically i am SAP Business One Programmer, here we are using only .Net platform for customization.

I am planning to move XI Technology, so i want to know about the XI Programming Requirement.

But i know Core Java,Javascript,HTML,XML.

Please provide healthly information for me.

Thanks in Advance,

G.Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use XI you can expose the functionality from XI via Web Services and consume them in your .NET environment.