Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor VN Mndatory at STO(NL)

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

At STO,I want to make Vendor Partner function at Delivery document.so i did partner function procedure at delivery document and make it mandatory.So at VL10D automatic delivery document is not being created.also i did incomplition Procedure determination.But it is not checking for incomplete.

Waiting for the solution..

Regards

Sahpp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Note 842829 - Characteristics of replenishment deliveries from STOs.

Read the point 2:

2. The system does not transfer the partner data from the STO to the replenishment delivery. This particularly applies to the forwarding agent. The replenishment delivery uses only the customer of the receiving plant (EKPO-WERKS) as a partner. In the replenishment delivery, this customer (EKPV-KUNNR) is the direct goods recipient. The customer is not the sold-to party or a general debtor, for whom the system would determine a (different) goods recipient using the customer master in the replenishment delivery. If the PO header contains a vendor, you can use a modification to transfer the vendor as a partner to the replenishment delivery, if required. However, this is not the standard system behavior. There is no known modification for transferring the forwarding agent.

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo