cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms- assigning smarforms in NACE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have designed a smartform for purchase order and assigned the same in NACE but when i preview the form in me22n im getting the sapscript of purchase order which is medruck i have specified the smartform name under PDF/Smartform and mentioned the type as 1.still im getting the script instead of smartform.

please reply ASAP.

regards,

inder.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi inder,

you didnt assigned properly in NACE for smartfoms.

Goto NACE --> select application type "EF - Purchase order" -->click "output types" -->double click on "processing routines" > click "New entries" for creating output type>give the details of your smartform details over there.

or after double clicking on"processing routines" >goto change mode in printout column remove MEDRUCK under form column, give your smartform name under PDF/Smartform Form.> save .

Now it will work.

Regards

Bhaskar Arani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi indirajit,

In the NACE transaction u have assigned the smartform in the PDF/Smartform and also spacify the TYPE a dropdown list as Smartform/ PDF choose Smartform

Are u using the Driver Program for this smartform or the standard one. If u have developed a ZProgram U have to do certain Modifications.The below link would help U out

[]

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Edited by: Vijaya Lakshmi on Mar 17, 2009 6:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnd,

As per my understanding u r using the standard driver program and ur own smartform.

But the standard driver program has statments to execute the sapscript(open_Form, close_form, write_form)

U have to copy the driver program and comment all script related codings(like function modules) and call ur smartforms using "ssf" function module. Then ur smartform will be called automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Several possibilities.

You are testing in another client? (NACE changes has to be transported)

The entry in the program does not support smartforms and because you use the same name you get the old sapscript

You use for printing another outputtype which calls the old sapscript.

Let us know?

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi frank,

is there any patches that should be updated by the basis for smartforms? because im not getting the print program name which we have used in the previous client .

kindly reply me.

regards,

inder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inder,

Which printprogram and which Sap-scripts are you using.

Last spring and summer SAP invited me to work on an BestPractice project of them. In such a BestPractice project they have also new forms.

Maybe you can download them form SAP. I've also worked on it (only repair the very few errors), but could see that they were very good.

I you can't download them i can provide you with. But it is the version of my Country (NL).

The programs used by BestPractice are (for my country) is YBNL_FM06P and the form is YBNL_MMPO.

If you want to know if your prgram is prepared for smartforms then you must search for the following function

CALL FUNCTION 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'

This function determines the Functionmodule name of the smartform and MUST be in your program.

Please check.

If don't exist you have to use another program.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check your output type , assign form to your out type and your Pirnt porgam aslo needs to assign, because for standard print porgram always call the script print program, chnage the print program also in output type..