cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : Availability check in third party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating sales order for third party scenatio a availability check is automatically carried out. But for noraml sales processes if stock is there it does nor check availability. I want to know how to avoid the availability check in third-party scenario. I checked BANS and NORM. Item category(TAN and TAS) also i checked. I coun't found any changes.

How to solve this.

Thanks Anto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the above discussion, I am assuming that, the problem may in purchase requisition process time. Can check how many days assign for your purchase organization. In IMG check in Material management--> purchase --> purchase reacquisition --> process time

Thanks and regards,

M.Manickam

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please check if what you saw was indeed an availability check. it is possible that what you saw was in fact purchase scheduling. the screen is similar to an availability check screen.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jonathan,

Yes what you told is correct. Here from where its taking delivery date is one day ahead of required of the delivery date. I want both date should be same. How to do this.

Thanks

Anto

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

the delivery date proposed depends partially on purchasing lead times. please check settings in the purchasing and/or MRP views of your material master. i am not sure if these lead times are also affected in IMG for MM.

is the customer requested delivery date manually entered or proposed? this date can be proposed based on your settings for document types.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please check if what you saw was indeed an availability check. it is possible that what you saw was in fact purchase scheduling. the screen is similar to an availability check screen.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antony,

Availability Check in Sale order will be controlled in the sale order by the following..

1. You can control the Availabilty check in sale order by means of the Requirement Class

2. You cn fine tune (i.e., either you want to Switch ON it or OFF) the Availability Check in Sale order by using Schedule line Category.

Rquirement Class: TCode : OVZG

Here you do need to check the indicator AvC(Availability Check). If you checked this indicator which will carry out Availability check in Sale order.

Rquirement Type will be assigned to Requirement Class using the transaction OVZH.

You can find out which requirement type has been used in Sale order - in Procurement Tab at Overview screen.

In VOV6(Schedule line Configuration) - there will be an indicator Availability check. This indicator will be used either to Switch ON/OFF Availability Check in Sale Order.

Ex:

Say in Req. Class - you have checked the AvC indicator, but for your schedule line you do not check the Availiability check indicator - then you can not carry out Availability Check in Sale Order.

i.e,Availability Check box should be checked in both places. Then only, you can carry out Availability check in Sale order.

In your case, it must be checked in either of the above mentioned palces.

Because, then only you can carry out Availability Check in Sale order..

Hope it may help you.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally 2 types of third party process are available.

1. Stock routed through Vendor. In this case, you can mark requirement class not relavent for Availability check. So that SO and Delivery will not do Availability check.

2. Stock routed through you to your customer. Here at the time of sales order, stock will not there. So Schdule line category not relavent for Availbility check and TOR and we are doing delivery so, at delivery level we need Av.CH and TOR. So requirement class should be marked for Both.

Thanks & regards

Ugamesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

FOR THIRD PARTY SCENARIO THE AVAILABILITY CHECK IS NOT APPLICABLE, BECAUSE IT IS EXTERNAL PROCUREMENT. U CAN FIND THAT IN SCHEDULE LINE CATEGORY (VOV6). THERE ARE TWO PARTS IN VOV6 UPPER PART INDICATES EXTERNAL PROCUREMENT AND LOWER PART INDICATES INTERNAL PROCUREMENT. WHEN CP IS THE SCHEDULE LINE FOR STANDARD SALES U CAN SEE THE THREE INDICATORS ACTIVATED 1. PROD ALL 2. TOR 3. AVAILABILITY CHECK. WHEREAS WHEN IT COMES TO CS-LEG -THIRD PARTY SCHEDULE LINE THE LOWER PART IS COMPLETELY DEACTIVATED. THIS MEANS TOR AND AVAILABILITY CHECK IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR THIRD PARTY SCENARIOS.

REGARDS,

SK

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VOV6 for third party schedule line category CS untick the Availability check check box

In standard it is unticked

Or if you are using any customized schedule line category remove the tick and try

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

I checked in VOV6 availability check is not ticked for CS. Any other option is there.

Thanks

Anto

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Antony

Availability check is triggered from Schedule line category only

If that is not set in VOV6 then Availability check wont happen at sales order

Still if the same is happening then you can see from your sales order procurement tab what is the requirement typemaintained ir getting triggered for your line item

In t code OVZH you can see what is the requirement class assigned to your requirement type

in t code OVZG you can see the controls of your requirement class

If need be remove the availability check from your Requirement class

But caution all the requirement types assigned to this Requirement class will get affected

In standard third party Schedule line category will not have availabilty check and transfer of requirements ticked

Please log off and relog and see

This should work if the necessary settings are maintained in Schedule line category itself

If still AC is performed in your case then it is because of some wrong settings somewhere and you need to find out where is the wrong assignment is done

Regards

Raja