cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing in contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

I am not getting correct record of pr00 in release contract doc. Though i have maintained the condition record, its not picking from there. In analysis it says condition record missing and captures the entire contract amount as value for pr00.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

PANKAJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj

You have to maintain condition records for the key combination

MATERIAL WITH RELEASE STATUS in PR00

That will the ideal

Make sure that you have calculation type as QUANTITY for PR00 in V/06

Suppose the contract is for 100 units if each unit is priced Rs 100 then the contract value will be Rs 10000 and if you create a release order for 10 inits then that order value will be rs 1000 only

If this is going wrong then there must be some missouts only in settings which you can correct it

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I have some experience with customizing condition tables/sequences/condition types for use in sales orders... I think it should be the same for the standard PR00.

First thing would be to check the condition table your access sequence is chosing from. Make sure that it is looking at the correct fields based on your company's requirement. Next check that the access sequence is assigned that condition table.

The condition record should be created in VK11 for condition type PR00. Check to see if the key combination for determining when the record is called matches your requirement. If this requirement is correctly defined, the record should be picked when the requirement is met in the document.

Hope this helps,

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pankaj,

First checks the the field ,which you have maintained the Record

For Example:Customer group-whole sale,Lets say you have maintained the Condition record on this Filed with the condition type pr00.

If you take some customer in sales order which related Customer group-Retail...During the sales order System will not take the condition record.and it gives the message condition record missing.

1)you need to Check,_which field you have maintained condition record that field should be in Sales order._

2) you need to check Pricing procedure...

Revert Us back if u need more clarity.

Regards

raj.

Edited by: venky raj on Mar 16, 2009 12:48 PM