cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone text visibility on Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

due to quite large number of Billing milestones on the project, from users view point it is cumbersome to find correct milestone to be additionally maintained on the Sales order, since the Milestone description as entered on the PS is not visible. (Milestone Usage is there, but that is not sufficient)

Can you propose a solution (transaction variant, enhacement etc.) to achieve this?

thanks

LK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The description of the Milestone gets copied to the sales order billing plan from the Project created in PS module.

Please check in Transaction CJ20n ( Projects) if the milestones are maintained correctly.

You do not need to do anything in SD , it should flow from PS at the time of assigning the WBS element in the sales order.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clarification:

I meant the Billing plan milestone overview, that is shown, when the milestones have been adopted and generated from the project, not the pop-up window that appears at the generation.

The fields that are copied are e.g. Milestone number, Milestone usage, Milestone Usage description, but I don't see on my VA02/Billing plan screen the Milestone description (MLST_KTEXT).

Do you really have this field?

br

LK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally the milestones are linked to the Usage(FPLT-MBLEZ)... and the Usage text is visible in the billing plan tab, which you can use , if it is not defferent.

I checked in different systems and the discription for the Milestone is not available in the standard.

You need to do a development with the ABAP help

Regards,

Ashok

Answers (0)