cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TM : Key sel. field for Customer missing during CIF Model Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

u2022 We are in process of Implementing SAP TM 7.0 and are using ECC 6.0 for CIF Integration and transfer of location, Business Partners, resourcesu2026 to SAPTM.

u2022 The CIF Integration Model creation for Business object Customer in ECC6.0 has an important selection field Missing!

u2022 For SAPTM, selection field Create Loc. /BP is essential for creation of location and Business Partner function.

u2022 Below mentioned is a screen shot of CIF Integration Model Creation for Customers and You can see there are 7 selection fields and the 8th one i.e. Create Loc. /BP is missing.

Customer, Account group, Sales Org, Company Code, Partner Function, Search term, Customer Class,

The eight -i.e. Create Loc. /BP is missing.

Question:

1.Please do let us know what needs to be done to get these selection fields for CIF Transfer.

Regards,

Pramod Shet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Promod,

You have to select the create business partner '2' in CFM2 transaction.When you create integration model select all the customers which u want to CIF.While activating the integration model CFM2,you have the option whether to create the customer as location only or Business partner only or both,Check CFM2 transaction.

Thanks

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I have awarded points to you..!!

Regards,

Pramod Shet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Promod,

Keep Posting if you have any issues in TM. I have developed an internal prototype on SAP TM.

Regards

Aktar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks this question has been answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

In ECC 6.0 under CFM1 t-code, the field that you require under Customer object is missing to transfer to other systems. I would suggest you can try building an user exit to add that field or raise an OSS message to SAP so that they will advise on suitable sap note or support pack to incorporate this field for ciffing.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.