cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete confirmation from SRM Backend Limit PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to delet confirmation from SRM backend, the confirmation is not posted in to R/3 and Currently error in process, I am not able to delete or change confirmation from Portal.

Please let me know the processs, confirmation created for Limit purchase order

Regards,

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the followwing points:

-Tx_RZ20. Check under menu Confirmations for Backend errors.

-Check Idocs exchanged. Check Outbound IDOCS(Type MBGMCR) in SRM an Inboudn Idocs in the backend.

-Check GR in Tx BBP_PD. Search using Object Type: BUS2203 and GR number. Search for alerts in the GR.

There is a recurrent root cause for the "GR error in process": Posting Date locked". You could try to change posting date to the currente date in th GR and confirm again.

Thanks and Regards,

Abraham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to delete the confirmation from SRM Server (GUI), I can delete confirmation line Item but, wanted to know how to delete full confirmation which we are doing usally in srm portal.

Regards,

Jairaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved,

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

how did you delete the Error in process SRM confirmation? im having a problem deleting that error confirmation. Some of the confirmation "change" button is deleted. Please advice thanks:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

how did you delete the Error in process SRM confirmation? im having a problem deleting that error confirmation. Some of the confirmation "change" button is deleted. Please advice thanks:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tabel CRM_JEST

Insert delete status manually in dibugging mode

Thx,

Jai

Answers (0)