SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create Requirement Profile in Web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to create a requirement profile in web. However, it shows the error message "No requirement catalog found for program" when I tried create it. I successfully created the requirement profile from PIQCMPRSTATCMPL (GUI interface) using the same student.

Please advice and thank you in advance

Phant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phant,

I am not sure what you are referring to. The transaction code you mention is for managing assessment processes. Did you mean to say you created a profile using PIQAUD_MP_CP instead?

Have you assigned a requirement catalog to the program or student?

Michael

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phant,

I am not sure what you are referring to. The transaction code you mention is for managing assessment processes. Did you mean to say you created a profile using PIQAUD_MP_CP instead?

Have you assigned a requirement catalog to the program or student?

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes. I meant using PIQAUD_MP_CP to create the requirement profile to each student. I did assign the requirement catalog to both program and student. For the same student, I can generate the requirement profile in GUI but i can't generate the requirement profile in Web dynpro.

Phant

0 Kudos

Hi Phant,

Once you log into web click on audit type which you are looking for ex: 'Degree audit expert view'

It will open a screen where you have to enter student number.

once you enter student it will process and diaplays options

Requirement profile Audit Requirement profile (Test) Audits (Test)

click on requirement profile then click on create it will take you to screen where you have to enter program of study & click on next button it will guide you .

click on confirm button and save .

even you can lock the profile if you want.

hope this will serve your purpose.

Regarsd,

Raju