Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC for FB01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of BDC for FB01 transaction. but can any one tell me how to take care different screen for different account types or GL.

If you have done some BDC for FB01 transaction or some other way but bdc only. please send me the details

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1) postings like that with transaction fb01 should not be programmed with bdc- but with bapi or report rfbibl00 (here's a docu-pls read!)

2)each account in fi has a field-status, which is customized by Transaction OB14. Here's the dependance to the screen in your transaction. You can use the fm

FI_FIELD_SELECTION_DETERMINE

3) if you've to assign cost-centre, you can select table cska with the G/L account

Andreas

5 REPLIES 5

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1) postings like that with transaction fb01 should not be programmed with bdc- but with bapi or report rfbibl00 (here's a docu-pls read!)

2)each account in fi has a field-status, which is customized by Transaction OB14. Here's the dependance to the screen in your transaction. You can use the fm

FI_FIELD_SELECTION_DETERMINE

3) if you've to assign cost-centre, you can select table cska with the G/L account

Andreas

0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Can you send me how to use rfbibl00 report and the sample file . If possible any sample program to do this to my below mentioned email address

thanks..

email address : goel_pankaj@hotmail.com

0 Kudos

Anurag,

I have done this, and I can tell you it's a really really painfull work! I would highly recommend BAPI or some other mean.

However, if you have no choice, you can see the account type and create your screens differently for each type, like:

*   get account types (SKB1-FSTAG)    
DATA: v_ktonr_numc10 TYPE numc10.    
SELECT bukrs saknr fstag FROM skb1 INTO TABLE t_skb1.
LOOP AT t_posting_data ASSIGNING <post>.
    v_ktonr_numc10 = <post>-ktonr.        
    READ TABLE t_skb1 ASSIGNING <skb1>                          
        WITH KEY bukrs = <post>-bukrs 
                 saknr = v_ktonr_numc10                          
        BINARY SEARCH.        
    CASE <skb1>-fstag.        
    WHEN 'G001'.
*           create screen
    WHEN 'G004'.
*           create different screen*           ...        
    ENDCASE.*       ...    
ENDLOOP.

I must stress out again: this is a very tedious and difficult way to acomplish what you want. Good luck!

Igor

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

See if the following link helps you in anyway:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It's not easy to get the right screen, you need to know the kind of account, why don't you use the standard tool as BAPI or program RFBIBL00?

Max