cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-Result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have done GRN for a material with quality inspection stock. Now by QA32 for result recording and usage decision :-

a) When I am pressing inspection lot tab and with usage 5 trying to attach inspection plan an error is coming u201C No inspection plan could be foundu201D.

b) When I am pressing results tab , an error is coming u201C Characteristics results can not be recorded for this inspection lotu201D

What may be the reason ? Now how can I transfer this quality stock to un-restricted zone?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rohit

Check following things;

1.In QA32 scheck system status. "CRTD" or "REL"

It must be CRTD : That means Task list is not attached.

Hence Create a task list with prior date( date of Creation of Task list must be before creation of Inspection lot).

Check the status:5 and date.

2.Now go to QA02.enetr inspection lot number.Go to inspection specification and assign the task list.Click on sammple.system will calculate sample size. and save it.

3.Now go to QA32 see the status: it must be :"REL"

Answer of your secind question that result recording not possible is due to task list not attached or in inspection setup of material you have not ticked on "Check char" and "Automatic assigment"

Try this and let me know.

Regards

Sujit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Check in material master whether all the inspection types are active or not

2.Go to QP02 and check the usage,status and the from and to lot size details.

3.Go to QA02 and check in the inspection specification tab whether the inspection plan group has been assigned or not.

4.Click on Tasklist/Spc button to read the inspection plan

5.Go to sample tab and clik on smpl to calculate the sample

6. The inspection lot status should be changed to REL if all the setting are correct.

Regards

S.Senthil

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

1. Create Quality/Inspection plan thr' -

>QP01.

2. Assign Quality plan to the inspection lot thr' -

>QA02 -

> Enter Inspn lot no.---->Change Inspn start date & close date to current date. Go to Inspn specificatiopns, Click "Task list/Specs." tab and enter relevant Usage etc.,. Go to Sample, Click "Smpl." tab.

3. You will get "Inspection specification assigned and sample size calculated" message.

4. Now, you can do results recording & UD.

Further clarification, mail details.

VRMP.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check wether you have created the inspection plan from the date before the GR has been done with the usage type as 5 and also whether all the inspection characteristic has been assigned

since your inspection lot is in Created status you cannot able to do the result recording or usage decision .after creating the inspection plan using QP01 ,go into the inspection lot in change mode and assign the created inspection plan and do the sample calculation in the sample tab then you can able to do the result recording and usage decision

regards

thyagarajan