cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KIT Items Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are currently mapping the Scenario of "KIT Item Sales " in our SAP System.

Can you give the processes involved in this and the steps used ios with the revelent SAP T-codes.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Umesh Karane.

SAP SD consultant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the following link may be useful if you are looking for kit to stock

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/47/1c241f41f64404e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

Regards

vardhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that KIT item sales means in an existing salable items, some of the components you want to sell.

In this case, first you have to extend all sales views in material master, next maintain pricing condition for those kits in VK11. Now you can create sale order in VA01, delivery via VL01N, billing via VF01 and excise invoice via J1IIN.

If this is not your requirement, then please let me know.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Umesh Karane,

For your KIT item sales you can create BOM for the header material along with components through CS01 transaction.

While craeting BOM you need to Usage as 5-Sales and Distribution.

Before going to creare BOM you first create Material master for Header material as well as componenets through MM01 transaction.

Maintain Itemcategory group ERLA(Heder level price) or LUMF(Item level price) as per your requirement ,in your KIT header material.

You go to VOV7 transaction select your Header level material item category then go in to the details here you activate the BOM Explosion related settings under BOM Explosion/Configuration Tab.

Maintain proper pricing condition records

Now you can process the KIT material sales process

Sales order>Delivery>Billing.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali Mohan,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Also thanks to Lakshmipathi for his answer.

Murali ,i have a doubt ,after doing the pre-requisites, the Sales Process that would follow ie. Sales Order --> Shipping --> Billing would be the STANDARD SAP process or any additional process steps / configuration would be necessary ??

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh Karane.

SAP SD Consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

With respect to my question, for this process (KIT Items sales processing),

do I need to maintain additonal condition types apart from the regular PR00 , MWST.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh Karane.

SAP SD Consultant.