cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know how to block STMS T.Code after giving SAP ALL role to the consultant.Plz help,thnks in advance.

Rgds,

NAG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create another role / profile which has same authorizations has sap_all and restrict the object S_CTS_ADMI.

Also its not a good idea to give the consultant with sap_all. Since sap_all also has many other basis tcodes like client administration (create,delete)and etc.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrinadh,

Thnks for the reply,With out giving SAP_ALL to the functional consultant then how he can do configurations in SPRO.If not Should i ask SPRO T.CODE to give authorization.Which is the best practice for functional consultant.

Rgds,

NAG

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You shouldn't give SAP_ALL to any functional user.

Create a role with transactions he is allowed to perform and assign that role to that user.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naga,

I would suggest you to assign the roles to the functional people bases on their modules

i.e assign all the T-Codes related to MM to a MM functional consultant,do the same for SD,FI,CO

when you create a role through PFCG,it gived you many options,select from the menu all transaction codes related to one module assign that to the particular module consultant

Hope it help

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the another thread where we have discussed many possibilities on how to create SPRO role.

Regards,

Gowrinadh