cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error coming in navigation from one screen to other.

0 Kudos

I have applied one outbound plug for one view in a window to another view in the same window.

after deployment, when i click on the link to action to cause navigation from one screen to other, i get the following error.

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Cannot navigate via outbound plug ToPrinterFriendlyReportOut of view InvoiceDetailsView because there is no navigational link attached to it

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.navigate(View.java:541)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.navigate(View.java:462)

at com.dhl.ezybill.accountsummarycomp.wdp.InternalInvoiceDetailsView.wdFirePlugToPrinterFriendlyReportOut(InternalInvoiceDetailsView.java:2235)

at com.dhl.ezybill.accountsummarycomp.InvoiceDetailsView.onActionPrinterFriendlyReport(InvoiceDetailsView.java:671)

at com.dhl.ezybill.accountsummarycomp.wdp.InternalInvoiceDetailsView.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalInvoiceDetailsView.java:788).

Kindly help me out

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the window editor have you linked the outbound and inbound plugs? Just check it. The error seems to be because of that only.

After linking both the plugs, rebuild it,deploy and run.

Chek this link, which has an image having the links of plugs etc:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/51/2c747ecd037842943bdb38be214719/frameset.htm

Thanks and Regards,

Pravesh

0 Kudos

I have checked that. I have even removed all the plugs and built them again. But the error still exists.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have not created navigation link between outbound plug and inbound plug.

In the action button u gave the code wdthis.outboungplug name but u didnot create the navigation link.

First create the outbound plug in first view and create inbound plug in second view and then create navigation link between the plug and then finally create the action button and then select the plug

i hope this will resolve ur issue

Thanks & Regards

Sundar.B

Edited by: SUNDARESAN BALARAMAN on Mar 16, 2009 8:09 AM

0 Kudos

I have checked everything.Same thing is working in some other component.All plugs and links i have checked. everything is fine. Just its not getting the link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create inbound n utbound plug wid new names..n give new plug link in coding on Action..

Regards

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the link to action method check whether the following code is there or not

wdthis.wdfireplugoutboundname

0 Kudos

I tried that too.But problem still persists.

0 Kudos

I have checked this too.Its also fine in code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How many outplugs do you have in your view..? In the window navigation seperate these plugs(if u have more than one) and try to create the navigation link.

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Check ...Have u linked inbound plug to outbound plug or not????

u might b missing link b/w inbound n outbound plug...

if problem still remians same thn delete both plug via clicking on plug tab of view editor. n save project..

close NWDS , reopen it n nw agn create plugs wid link..

hope it hlps u

Regards

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the navigation link is missing. Please open the window navigator and then create the navigation link between the two views and then build and deploy the application.

U can go through the link for image views of navigation.

/people/sudhir.gorantla4/blog/2008/02/27/componentization-of-webdynpro-application-in-ce71

Thanks'

Ritushree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Do you wish to fire the outbound plug from the LinkToAction UI element ?

1) First you have to define 'onAction' event of this UI Element.

2) The navigation link between the two plugs is defined. You can do so in Diagram view (on opening Navigation Modeler for the said window), create a navigation link from outbound plug to inbound plug.

3) In the onAction event method, call the fire plug code.

You can refer SAP Library at link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/41/6a5a3e740be946e10000000a114084/content.htm

Kind Regards,

Nitin