cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving the stocks in WM with out intervention in IM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

with out Im IM movement intervention(309,453) movement types is it possible to create a post changing in wm with out affecting im. i tried in creating a posting change manually by lu01 trx and 309 mov.type it is creating a postinmg change and also my requiremnet is obtained i.e stocks are moved from blk stk to unresticted.but the thing is it is leaving a entry in the interim storage area(922).we want the stocks to be in interim.

pl.guide if any one have created any internal warehouse movement for moving the stocks with out intervention in IM.

Regards,

velu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my understanding when you are talking about posting change notice & moving stock from block to unrestricted you have to have IM posting .This IM posting will generate posting change notice(PCN) which you can process & convert into TO by LU04.

This is the standard process. By this your stock will be in synch.This will clear stock of interim areas.

Hope you got the logic.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This sounds like two questions

1. If you want to change the status of a material in oyher bwords a posting change you MUST have an IM movement to keep the stocks in line.

2. If you just want to move stocks about in the warehouse and the qty and status stays the same then you can do this with LT01 mvt type 999 or even LT10 if you are moving the full wty

Regards

Frenchy