cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment doesnt show in report S_ALR_87013558 and CJI5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS SAPers,

I have a problem with commitment from PO in report S_ALR_87013558 (Plan/Actual/Commitment)

and report commitment line item CJI5.

I have PO with invoicing plan with several termijn. I did the invoicing (MIRO) for 1 termijn

somehow the rest amount doesn't show in the report...

could u all help me with this report?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Setio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Setio,

If you are using valuated stock for the project then create all related stock accounts as statistical cost elements (the account that gets populated in GL Acc field in Assignment TAB in the PO)

with regards,

Ravi

PS: I am assuming that your commitment related settings (like, commitment management active for your controlling area etc) are already done correctly)

Edited by: Ravi Shrivastav on Mar 16, 2009 5:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Ravi,

Thanks for your quick response....

I'm not using the valuated stock, and yes all the configuration already checked.

First, in the PO, we key the date and invoicing plan (depends on the termijn), If we want to do

invoice (MIRO), we need to do the unblocking the invoicing plan in the PO (invoice tab in po)

after that, create invoice reference to PO. if this steps are followed.. we still can see the outstanding amount of PO in the report. (_ALR_87013558 and CJI5).

If user didn't do the unblocking the invoicing plan in the PO,.. and directly do the invoice (MIRO)

reference to PO, Invoice still can be created.. However, we cannot see the outstanding amount of the

PO, if user do the invoice without unblocking the invoicing plan.

Please any advice wiil be helpful..

Best regards

-Spribadi-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Setio,

Values in Billing Plan do not give rise to commitments. Further, as Billing plans can be used only with Non Valuated GRs hence actual cost gets posted on the project only at the time of Invoice Verification and not before that.

Hoping other people also throw some light on this.

with regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

I have also the same doubt. When i i use the scenario "Purchase requisition+Reservation"

after creating PO commitment column do not show any amount.

What could be the reason?

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

if u select purchase req+reservation against wbs , then dere will be commitment.

ashis