Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample goods sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

In sample sales goods values and excise and tax debiting to customer account ,

but

My client requirement is these above values get debit to a sales promotion account instead of customer automatically,

can any body help me to configure pricing procedure for the above....

Thanks In advance

Caprin..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

give seperate condtypes and seperate accounting keys (Zkeys) and seperate GLs then it goes to seperate accounts. i am sure try, this can be controlled (debit/credit) from condtype plus/minus field value..

regards,

sk

Edited by: Sadanandam Kasarla on Mar 16, 2009 7:09 AM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Caprin,

You can define new pricing procedure by copying the existing one for the sample process.

Define new sales document type for sample process.

Define new document pricing procedure for sample process.

Assign the new document pricing procedure to your sample sales order document type.

Do the pricing procedure determination in OVKK transaction for this combination.

Sales areaSample document pricing procedureCustomer pricing procedure-->Sample pricing procedure.

Define new account keys through this IMG path

Assign this new account keys in your sample pricing procedure to respective condition types(i.e price etc).

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Account Assignment/Costing>Revenue Account Determination>Define And Assign Account Keys.

Do the sales promotion account G/L account assignment with the combination of new account keys

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Account Assignment/Costing>Revenue Account Determination>Assign G/L Accounts.

Now the sample sale value will get posted to different G/L account.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx For u r immediate reply Murli,

The things what u explained i have done it but in fbl5n system showing customer outstanding for sample sales also...?

Thanks

Caprin

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Caprin,

Have you maintained R100-100% discount condition type in your sample pricing procedure !!!

If not,

Maintain R100 --100% discount condition type in your pricing procedure to make the customer due as 0 (zero).

You keep R100 --100% discount condition type in your sample pricing procedure ,such a way that to make the total sales value should be zero.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to maintain any routine for R100 if yes pls guide me

Thanks

caprin...

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Caprin,

As per the standard settings you need to maintain

-->Routine 55 -Free goods pricing in the Reqt column(Requirement)

-->Routine 28-100% discount in Bas Type column(Condition base value)

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think, standard routines like 28 under Condition Base value and 55 under Requirement should suffice the requirement...