cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing data from internal table to smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have internal table defined in reports which has the output data. now i want to pass in smartforms. i have defined in form interface. and also in looping part i have defined the code. but i am getting an error as " "IT_FINAL1" is neither specified under "TABLES" nor defined as an internal table."

let me know what do i do in this case?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please recall the FM generated for the smartform in the print program if there is any interface change in the smartform.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

i triesd this option also.

its going in dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have already refered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This looks something wierd. As far as I know there is NO problem if you have given all the declarations in a right way.Try to recheck everything.

May be someone else should be able to help you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to declare the internal table as follows.

IT_FINAL1 LIKE Z_GT_FINAL

Where Z_GT_FINAL is to be declared in the dictionary.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok. now i am getting this error : The parameter "IT_FINAL1" of the global interface has already been defined outside the function.

and i have not mentioned anything over here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you defined your internal table in INPUT PARAMTERS in the loop/code wherever you are using.

Just check that once. That could be a possible problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Poonam,

Have you got the output?

Do you still face the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

where is input parameters??

now i am not getting any error but when i execute i get the error as internal table not defined under table or as internal table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Poonam,

Just tell me what is your requirement and what are you trying to do with the smart form.

What are you passing from the driver program and with that internal table what are you trying to do?

Please let me know this piece of info so that I can be able to tell you where to define what?

I am completely confused here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.

i have some code written in printprogrm where i have defined a final internal table where the data is present.

now this intenal table will also be defined in smartforms. so i have defined in form interface and workarea in global definitions. i have defined loop and in that i have created a node text and displayed the workarea with fields.

i am not having any errors when i check, but when i execiute i get the error.

hope u got it now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I got it.

When you created the node for loop part, In the tab Data, have you declared the internal table and the work area?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that you define the internal tables in the Tables section of the form interface and also activate the form.

Moreover, please also check the FM interface called in the print program whether the interface is correctly being reflected or not.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

but how to define???

when i define in table.. it is giving me this error ::

" Only table types may be used as the reference type for a table parameter".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

For declaration, Example is given below

Variable declaration:

COMPANY_CODE TYPE EKKO-BUKRS

Internal Table declaration:

IT_TAB TYPE TABLE OF EKKO

Work Area declaration:

WA_EKKO TYPE TP_EKKO

Hope this helps you.

Also, if you are using the table you need to maintain them in Global Definitions by following the systax given above.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where to define this internal table declaration?