cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi_Matphysinv_Count

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm using SAP .NET connector 2.0.1 with Visual Basic 2003. I have gotten several calls to BAPIs to work without a problem. I'm having trouble with Bapi_Matphysinv_Count. I add a new SAP Connector Proxy, then drag the BAPI to it. I then get the following errors.

BAPI_PHYSINV_COUNT_ITEMS.vb(39): 'Public Property Item() As String' hides a default property on a base class because 'Public Property Item() As String' is not declared 'Default'. 'Shadows' assumed.

BAPI_PHYSINV_COUNT_ITEMS.vb(39): property 'Item' shadows an overloadable member declared in the base class 'SAPStructure'. If you want to overload the base method, this method must be declared 'Overloads'.

I tried to "shadow" the Public Property Item. It got rid of the build error, but caused another problem.

Now when I call the BAPI, it returns the error "Unable to interpret as a number." I have made sure that all data that I am passing is numeric.

If I leave the Item parameter as null, then SAP returns the error "Item 000 not found". If I pass a 1 or 001 in the item field then it return the "Unable to interpret as a number." error.

It seems to be having trouble counfusing the item field in the BAPI_PHYINV_COUNT_ITEMS structure which is actually the line number of the count and the item field in the SAPStructure that it shadows.

I'm pretty new to the .net world. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Jolene Roell

Edited by: Jolene Roell on Mar 16, 2009 5:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

run the BAPI in SAP with the same input you are giving in your .net app.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that. I pulled up the BAPI_MATPHYSINV_COUNT in the BOR and ran a function test. I used the exact same data and it worked correctly.

Answers (0)