Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

appearing blank screen in compliance calibrator url

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have recently installed java front end part of SAP GRC patches on a sap java server. and i have crated jco connections to connect to backend sysems. but after that , when i see with following url

http//<server_name>:5<instance>00/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/grc~ccappcomp/Compliance

Calibrator

i can see the above heading as SAP GRC and all, but no content i can see.

did any body face this kind of problem--- please help

thanks

Akhil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

You need to upload all the Standard UME roles provided by SAP onto the UME of GRC Server. You can find all these roles in VIRSAACCNTNT.sar files in the GRC AC package. When you'll un-car this file it will extract files having all the AC roles and you need to upload them in UME and assign users with all the necessary roles.

The files would be re_ume_roles.txt; cc_ume_roles.txt and ae_ume_roles.txt.

All the best!

--

Cheers!

Aman

GRC RIG

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

This means you have not assigned UME role to your user id. When you install RAR (Compliance Calibrator), you need to perform certain post-installation activities. Did you perform those post-installation steps? Assigning the necessary role is part of this process.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

You need to upload all the Standard UME roles provided by SAP onto the UME of GRC Server. You can find all these roles in VIRSAACCNTNT.sar files in the GRC AC package. When you'll un-car this file it will extract files having all the AC roles and you need to upload them in UME and assign users with all the necessary roles.

The files would be re_ume_roles.txt; cc_ume_roles.txt and ae_ume_roles.txt.

All the best!

--

Cheers!

Aman

GRC RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh and Aman

thanks for your solutions. i didn't know this role import activity. i am going to do this this evening and i hope i can get it .

thanks again

Akhil

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Akhil-

You can find pre and post install guides, as well as a guide to Apply Support Packs in BPX:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/articles-grc-all

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,Aman, & Ankur

thank you very much for your feedback , and it really helped me. i uncared and uploaded those roles and now i can see full screens.

thanks once again

Akhil .