cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

When a Scheduling agreement is created, does it create a ORDER? OR DOES IT CREATE A DELIVERY? WHAT DOCUMENTS CONNECT TO IT? can i create a billing document?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAPING SAP

As the name itself suggests Scheduling agreements means it is a order type which is scheduled for delivery

Scheduling agreements contains fixed delivery dates and quantities and the word fixed carries a lot of meaning here and these dates can be seen in the schedule lines of the scheduling agreement

On the due date of the delivery system automatically creates delivery (if configured accordingly) or that order appears in the delivery due list

If for a customer if you have a scheduling agreement say 300 units of material x for 3 months then the schedule lines will be somewhat like this March 20 th 100 units and April 20 th 100 units and May 20 th 100 units

Then on 20 Th march the scheduling agreement along with this first 100 qty It will ill appear in delivery due list like wise on April 20 th and May 20th also

VA31---VL01PGI--VF01

If need be Excise invoice as suggested by the other friend

Acheduling agreement means the order you are scheduling it for delivery then Picking,Pgi and billing etc

Regareds

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there all,

I want to know if a scheduling agreement is a contract? can it be used like a contract?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

A scheduling agreement is created when there is an open purchase order from the customer.

It contains schedule dates and quantity to be delivered.

scheduling agreement itself is an order type and the delivery can be done as soon as the delivery quantity and becomes due just by running the tcode VL10A

the document flow of a scheduling agreement is as said above

VA31---->VL01N

>VF01--

>J1IIN if excise invoice is required

does it create a ORDER?

Yes it is an ORDER

OR DOES IT CREATE A DELIVERY?

delivery has to be created with reference to Schedule agreement number

can i create a billing document?

After creating the delivery with referecne to scheduling agreement u can very well create a billing document

regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create a scheduling agreement then you will be doing the delivery directly and then billing.

But the scheduling agreement will be open till the agreement date is over.

The flow is as follows :

VA31->VL01N->VF01

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you create a scheduling agreement, it does not create any order. Scheduling agreement itself is a sales document. Sales order once created and delivered and invoiced, it will be closed.

But scheduling agreement will remain open until validity of it. You can create n number of deliveries from it and bill it several times. Your agreement will remain open and will still continue to process in future.

If you have an item that needs to be delivered, then you to create delivery and then finally invoice it.

If you have a scenario where in you have customized or say order related billing, then you can straight away create invoice from your scheduling agreement.

Hope this helps

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

a scheduling agreement, is this like a contract? My scenario is as follows

i want to charge customers for services provided with a high value or a low value during a specific period of time. I dont want to use contracts, as i have been told you cant create deliveries automatically? and with scheduling agreements you can?

I want to know what material types I can use or what pricing I can use? what else will I need~?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scheduling Agreement is like a contract. But here you dont need to create a sales order like in case of contract.We can directly deliver the Agreement. In delivery you have to describe the quantity of material you want to deliver. In SA you can use the normal pricing and normal material that you use in sales order. The item category will be different in SA than in sales order as the saalkes document type of sales order and scheduling agreement are different. And the item category determination will condicer the document types as well.

Try it in your dev server. In VOV* find ouit SA and..with that order type make a SA in VA31.

Thanks

Sangeeta