Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determination for Delivery doc

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am not able to see any output types maintained for delivery documents.......LD00 is the output type for delivery..so whr the setup exists in IMG?.....thanks in advance.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Go through this IMG path to find the settings about LD00 output type.

SPRO>IMG>Logistics ExecutionShipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries-->Maintain Output Types, here you can find the LD00 Output type.

For more settings go through this IMG steps

-->Maintain Condition Tables

-->Maintain Output Types

-->Maintain Access Sequences

-->Maintain Output Determination Procedure

-->Assign Output Determination Procedures

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go to NACE t-code to check for your output type. On the main screen, select "Shipping" and click on "Output Types" icon on top.

Search for your output type say LD00. You will be able to see what is the driver program against it and what form (standard SAP or customized) is attached to it for printing purpose.

Go to VV23 T-code and input your condition type LD00 and click on "condition info" and execute it. You will be able to see what condition records are maintained against that output type. If you dont get any entries then condition records have to be maintained. For this you can go to VV21 T-code and maintain the condition type LD00 for printing against any access sequence available in your system.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

NACE is one transaction where we can check condition records for all sales , delivery and billing output types.

VV21/22/23 are for delivery output condition records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend

Go to tcode NACE and c ur condition record there.And let me know

Thanks