cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer cancel invoice as Cleared item in FBL5N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

My client has requirement When a customer invoice is canceled in VF11 is there is any way to customer account to automatically clear in FBL5N after cancellation of invoice in VF11 System should be show as a cancel invoice as Cleared item in FBL5N can any one guide me

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

If you cancel the customer invoice through VF11 then automatically , system will clear the line item of the customer in FBL5N also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Srinath,

thanks for u r replay

but in my case it not clearing line items in fbl5n it still showing due in fbl5n

Thanks

Rajesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

As after cancellation of the billing document also , as it is showing negative in FBL5N ,then firstly check the cancellation billing document type details . Also check when the the accounting document is getting generated , check wheather that accounting document data is correctly flowing to FI or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Srinath

While saving the Cancellation invoice in vf11 system displaying Document 9######25 saved (no automatic clearing)

Could u guide me where is problem

Thanks

rajesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

When you are cancelling the billing document and as you are getting error of (No automatic clearing) , so check wheather you have assigned account determination procedure to the cancellation billing doc type also.If you have not assigned then assign the account determination procedure to the cancellation billing doc type also and then do the complete cycle and then cancel the billing document (VF11) and then check wheather you are getting error message or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Srinath,

Already i Maintain account determination for cancellation document S1 and system will generating accounting document To but still getting error No automatic clearing and when i check it in FBL5N it still shhowing as a open item, Please guide me

Thanks

rajesh

Answers (0)