cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please answer me to the below questions in SLD, if possible for you?

1. I am creating one of the technical systems or business systems in SLD with the same name which I have created before but I am getting one message like CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS. So I have gone to CIM Maintenance and planning to delete from CIM but can't. so Where do I have delete existing Technical systems or Business systems?

2. Can I delete any of the imported software components ( Test cases ) from Integration Repository? Yes can? Even I have SAP_ALL (ALL Administer Roles), I am unable to delete them. So how can I delete them ?

3. TCODE - SLDCHECK , I am getting one error "SLD connection does not exists" . But I can access my SLD properly. If I can't clear this error, what kind of impact will I get on my XI interfaces and SLD connections?

Waiting for you reply . Thanks a lot again.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi my answers are given in caps.

Can you please answer me to the below questions in SLD, if possible for you?

1. I am creating one of the technical systems or business systems in SLD with the same name which I have created before but I am getting one message like CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS. So I have gone to CIM Maintenance and planning to delete from CIM but can't. so Where do I have delete existing Technical systems or Business systems? (YOU CAN EASILY DELETE THEM BY LOGGING INTO YOUR SLD, IT SHOULD NOT BE MUCH OF ISSUE)

2. Can I delete any of the imported software components ( Test cases ) from Integration Repository? Yes can? Even I have SAP_ALL (ALL Administer Roles), I am unable to delete them. So how can I delete them ?

(FOLLOW THE STEPS AS GIVEN IN THE BLOG /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/how-to-delete-software-component-from-integration-builder .. YOUR DELETING THEM OR NOT DELETING THEM HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SAP ALL ROLE ,, ITS POSSIBLE THERE MAY BE A CONFLICT WHERE THERE MAY BE A DEPENDENCY WHERE YOU MAY BE USING SAME BUSINESS SYSTEMS)

3. TCODE - SLDCHECK , I am getting one error "SLD connection does not exists" . But I can access my SLD properly. If I can't clear this error, what kind of impact will I get on my XI interfaces and SLD connections?

(NOTHING IS GOING TO WORK IF SLD DOES NOT WORK... GO TO RWB ---> COMPONENT MONITORING --->TOOLS -

> SEE IF THE SLD IS GREEN OR NOT. )

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers. I have cleared 2 & 3 questions. 2nd question done by you. 3rd question done by myself. Thanks . Pls try for 1st one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

If you are getting that error, After deleting the Technical System and Business System in SLD(don't create immediately)

Goto Adminstration Tab in the SLD. Click on Stop Server and start server.

Then try to create the same TS and BS. It may work. Because same problem I faced once and rectified that problem by restarting the Server.

It may may help you.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasudeva,

can u chek in the sld administration please..

Administration -> Content Maintenance. Navigate to subset: landscape definition

Class JCO message server destination & JCO application server destination.

Please do some looking around there has to be something that already exists with either same name or sid.

Regards

joel

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. I am creating one of the technical systems or business systems in SLD with the same name which I have created before but I am getting one message like CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS. So I have gone to CIM Maintenance and planning to delete from CIM but can't. so Where do I have delete existing Technical systems or Business systems?

go to SLD -> technical system -> select type i.e Web AS ABAP or Standalone or Third Party etc.

Choose your TS name -> You will find a remove button that should delete your TS.

Note you need authorization to do so

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

2 & 3 Point can be handled with as said by MrJoel.

For deleting SWCV from the IR u should follow series of steps in order

1) Delete IM

2) Delete MM

3) Delete MI

4) Delete MT

5) Delete DT

Activate it , importanly now delete Fault message (Donot activate) Just click on the Software componete delete the namesapce , now activate the Fault message.By doing this delete all the namespace , and last u can delete the SWCV.

But point 1 problem i too faced evven after deleting the BS , TS from the SLD and create again it says

already exists with error :CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS:

Even i was stuck with same problem

any views guys?

thx in advance

rgds

srini

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2. use this blog - /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/how-to-delete-software-component-from-integration-builder

3. Configure SLDAPICUST -> user id is XIAPPLUSER/PIAPPLUSER. Provide the correct password.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a option of "remove" in sld ...first go in tecnical sys and remove and then goto business system then remove

you can also removesoftware component from sld