cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013558 Report - Budget Column is Zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I did budgetting in CJ30. When i view the report, S_ALR_87013558, the RemOrder plan, Assigned Total and Available Total columns all show the same value 20,000/-

But the 1st column, i mean the Budget column is showing Zero Values. When i confirm some activity and view the report, it displays the Actual Budget values also. I dont understand why the Budget column display only Zero Values.

Please suggest and advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Kabir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabir,

Following can be some reasons:

1. Probably your budget profile states that only 'Annual Values' of budget to be maintained (indicator 'Total Values' is not checked and only 'Annual Value' is checked). Because of this setting you are able to enter only annual budget and not overall.

As the first column shows only 'overall budget' hence it is coming as blank. If you go further right in the report display you may see anual values of budget.

2. If 1 is not the case and you have maintained 'Overall budget' values also then probably the project data base needs to be refreshed.

Run CJEN followed by CJBN (both T-codes are absolutely safe to run and do not have any negative/side effect anywhere)

with regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for the reply.

I have ticked on both Total Values and Annual Values in Budget profile. I am using availability control '1' and ticked on Overall indicator also.

In report, when i move to the extreme right it shows, Budget-Overall as 20,000/- But in the 1st column, Budget-Total displays zero values. And adjacent column Actual-Total shows , say 3,000/- as i confirmed an activity.

Is this the way system behaves?

But in the bottom part of the report, wherein we see the Lead Column values of all, there Budget is 20,000/ and Actual is 3,000/-

Please advice.

Regards,

Kabir

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U have set budget for both total and annual values in your budget profiles...and u might have done budgetting only for overall and not for fiscal year wise(i guess)...If thats the case do budgetting for fiscal year wise also in CJ30 and run the report again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rifaee,

Thanks. I can get the report now.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabir,

As Ahmed has already written, Budget total is the cumulative value of annual values.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks.

Regards,

Kabir

Answers (0)