cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequences - Test Organzer: How to move more than 1 test case at a time

0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to be able to move multiple test cases within a sequence but I do not know how. If I highlight multiple rows and select Move Test Case only 1 of the rows will move. This is fine if your test package only has a few transactions but if you have many it becomes very time consuming.

Does anyone know how to move more than one test case at a time within a sequence?

Regards,

Corinne Taylor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Corinne,

Actually I do not have any solution for that either. I am also only able to move the test cases one by one, which indeed can become very time consuming. There I have a small question to you: when I am in the web-based application to change the sequence of the test cases, everything goes really slow. Selecting the test package in the browser, going to change mode, selecting the test cases, creating a test sequence...it all takes time before I can continue. Is it the same with you? Else I will need to look at what is going wrong on our side.

Thanks and best regards,

Kristof

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for wanting to help - I hope your response doesn't mean there isn't a way to move groups of test cases. Perhaps it is customizable.

In answer to your question - I just went into the system and tried a small test package and a large one. The only issue I have is that sometimes it takes a bit of clicking to get the test plan into the Test Organizer form. Other than that the speed at which it moves seems acceptable for a web screen. It isn't hanging on me at all.

Regards,

Corinne