Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Configuring Demo Process Integration Scenarios

carlos_suaza
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I trying of import default scenarios to integration repository, from tools->transfer from System Landscape Directory->Import Software Component Versions, select SAP BASIS 7.00 or SAP BASIS 7.10, then the software component is load in Objects Tab, but no one default scenario is loaded, i´m using SAP netweaver 7.0 SAP - Exchange Infrastructure, java version 1.4.2_06, service pack 09, release 645_VAL_REL,

I need to use default scenario XiPatternOneStepScenario, but is not loaded (no one scenario is loaded)

XiPatternOneStepScenario http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns SAP BASIS 7.00

Waiting for your valuable replies.

Regards,

Carlos Suaza

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your basis guy to apply your BASIS contents.

The BASIS contents can come from your installation CD, or you can download from service.sap.com.

Regards.

Liang

carlos_suaza
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using SAP Download Manager to download SAP BASIS 7.0 or SAP BASIS 7.1.0, but its no downloading objects, only partially downloaded, but still error "The request failed: 400", what could be the problem with my SAP Download Manager connection, because its load all the objects on the list, but no download is started yet.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

you have to Import the .TPZ Software Component Version SAP Basis which will comes with Installation Package or download it from service market place https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/sp-stacks based on your SP level of PI.

1. Copy SAP BASIS 7.0 .tpz to directory /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import/

2. On your SAP XI host, call transaction SXMB_IFR.

3. Choose Repository (Design).

4. Choose ? Tools ? Import Design Objects

2. Choose the file /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import XI SAP_BASIS.tpz

5. Import the file.

Regards

joel

carlos_suaza
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi PI Masters

You both are the best, thanks to everyone, that was the solution!!!

Regards

Carlos Suaza

Answers (0)