cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Acct 10001000, Comp 0160, BA 2600, PC P23101 combination is invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

I'm receiving the following error message on a invoice when trying to post to Accounting.

For Acct 10001000, Comp 0160, BA 2600, PC P23101 combination is invalid

I believe this combination is set up in a FI table...but I cannot find it!

Do you happen to know where I should look for this combination?

Tks in advance!

Andre Wrobel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Business Area Assignment

- First ensure that you have assigned your Business Area to Plant and Division. IMG path is SD--> Basic Functions --> Account Assignment and Costing --> Business Area Account Assignment (TCode OMJ7)

- Next check in TCodes like OVF2, OVF0 & OVF1 whether you have maintained the Business Area assignments correctly.

Profit Center Assignment

- Check in IMG path Controlling --> Proft Center Accounting --> Assignments of Account Assignment Objects to Profit Center --> Sales Orders --> Sales Order Substitution --> Define Substitution Rule (TCode 0KEM). Here check whether you have maintained the substitution rule if any.

- Next this substitution rule can be assigned to your Controlling Area. IMG path is IMG > Controlling> Proft Center Accounting > Assignments of Account Assignment Objects to Profit Center> Sales Orders> Sales Order Substitution> Assign Substitution Rule (TCode 0KEL)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andre Wrobel

I Suppose Comp 0160 , BA 2600 , PC P23101 all these are Materials. and let us know what exactly you are doing ?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinath,

Actually Comp = Company Code,

BA = Business Area and PC = Profit Center

I'm just trying to post accounting doc from an existent billing doc!

Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andre

As Actually Comp = Company Code , BA = Business Area , and PC = Profit Center . So as you are maintaining Profit center also then make sure with the the help of FICO consultant you maintain Controlling also

So as the Controlling document should also generate that is the reason it is giving error .

In VKOA , maintain combination with KOFK and assign G/L accounts , Apart from that take the help of FICO consultant ask him to configure to generate Controlling document

Regards

Srinath