cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set Horizon period to BLANK(No Period Unit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to set Horizon period as blank(No Period Unit) for dynamic credit check in OVA8 transaction. I have checked the OMO1 T-code there I can change the period to month, day or week. My requirement would be fulfilled if I can set here u2018No period unit u2013 which is blanku2019.

Please advice.

Regards,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By blank are you trying to include all future order in the horizon? If so if you set it to 999 M you would count all orders. If you are setting it blank so it does not count any future orders- turn of dynamic and use static

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

First go to transaction OMO1, and go to Info Strucutre S066, here maintain period unit as Day. Please leave the updating as it is, as several reports can be derived from this Info Strucutre.

Now, please enter OVA8 transaction and select your appropriate entry.

you have to 'check' dynamic credit check.

on the screen , In the same line as "Dynamic " check box you will see Horizon, and in front there will be a box to enter number and next to it is period unit. This is the entry which shows date in FD32 in horizon.

you need to remove the numerical entry making it blank. and save.

once you make this entry blank system will default today's date for consideration of Outstanding sales value.

I hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Paresh

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,

If you check the Transaction FD32 and select the Status check box it will take you to the screen where you can simply delete the date mentioned, provided dates in last int.review and Next int.review fields should be blank or in the future.

As an information if you keep the horizon period blank system default today's date as a horizon and will consider all the sales value till date for credit limit check.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

I have tried all the suggested options however in OVA8 though I checked static but still DATE is appearing in FD32.

In my system date in FD32 is getting defaulted for six months. No clue where this six months default was set.

My requirement would be fulfilled if date should not appear/blank in FD32 after I checked the static in OVA8.

Please advice how I can achieve this functionality.

Thanks,

Victor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

instead of keeping the horizon period blank allowing all open orders to be counted, then u can straight away go for static check. that would be better option if u dont use horizon period.

regards,

sk

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

In OMO1 , you can set the Horizon period to days/month/year. But as you want to set the horizon period blank in OVA8 , so for the horizon period do not maintain any days/months/year.feild do not maintain any data Just keep the horizon period feild blank by checking the dynamic credit check

Regards

Srinath