cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to delete PO value for a deleted shopping cart item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM experts

Please help me on below mentioned issue.

I have a shopping cart with one deleted item, That deleted item shows a PO number under table BP_PDBEI field BE_OBJECT_ID in production server.

User want that PO number to be delete or clear from that shopping cart deleted item.

We are not authorize to delete or clear a entry from the SAP standard table itself.

Is there any function module, I can use directly in production server which can delete / clear this PO number from table BP_PDBEI field BE_OBJECT_ID from shopping cart deleted item

Please help urgently.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

normally if this PO doesn't have further follow-on documents, should be able to be deleted. Once the PO is deleted, the SC will be updated and in the follow-on document history of the SC you will see an additional remark "follow-on document deleted".

But I guess, this is not what you would like to do.

Without manual database changes you won't be able to delete the connection between the SC and PO.

If you somehow will get authority to the database changes, please don't forget to delete also the relations between PO and SC. You will find it in the tables SRRELROLES and BBP_PDBINREL.

Regards,

Peter

Answers (0)