cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permitted agent in we20 - file-to-idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I'm trying to make file-to-idoc scenario. Could you explain me, what should I enter in Permitted agent field?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This information is used for error handling/ post processing notifications.

the position/ agent are used in workflow/ inbox for intimating about the errors in Idoc.

check with Abap/ workflow team, if they have appropriate Positions/ Agents for your scenario

Regards

Vishnu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per the documentation (F1 on the field):

Specifies the job (person or group of people) to be notified if processing errors occur on the IDoc interface

If an error occurs, only one (the most specific) job is notified. If an error occurs in the ORDERS message for partner HUGH, the system first attempts to determine whether a job responsible for ORDERS and HUGH is defined. If this is not the case, the job defined for HUGH (required entry) is notified.

The IDoc administrator is notified if HUGH does not exist at all in the partner profiles.

Examples

If the recipient type is 'US' ('user'), enter the name of the SAP user who is to be notified.

If the recipient type is 'O' ('organizational unit'), enter the organizational unit whose personnel is to be notified.

Regards,

Sergio