cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priceing procedure - condition type - number of units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a condition type in my pricing procedure. When I display item conditions for an item in a sales document I can see that my condition applies to 1000 units of measure. How do I change my condition so that the calculated amount applies to only 1 unit of measure?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think u might have maintained alternative unit of measurement sales in MMR check that

and also u r condition record for that and change it

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VA02 go to item condition and change the amount not the condition value where amount refers to per each.

If this is in display mode delete the condition and enter it again

Please let me know if th eproblem iis still there

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VK12, you cannot change the unit of measure. So go to VK11, input the condition type and execute. Maintain the pricing to 1 unit of measure and save. Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marko

Go to VK12 and change the UoM . Change the UoM and maintain the base unit of measure (ex:pc) that you have maintained in MMR . Provided you have not maintained Sales unit of Measure.

Also check wheather you have maintained any alternative UoM or not and that alternative UoM has been maintained in VK12 or not

Also check in V/06 in that condition type details wheather any UoM has been maintained or not. If it has been maintained then make the UoM feild blank by removing the UoM that has been maintained in V/06 and then check

Regards

Srinath