SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory stuck intransit for a batch managed plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have inventory stuck intransit on MMBE, under the stock transf (plnt) and I can not find it anywhere else. I can find a material document or STO. I tried removing it from inventory using a 557, but it is a batch managed material and requires the batch number. I'm unable to find the batch number associated with the intransit material. Any suggestions on how I can remove it?

Thanks,

Judy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the material is on header level of the plant not at storage location level then use movement type 851/852.

Thanks

Pravin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the material is on header level of the plant not at storage location level then use movement type 851/852.

Thanks

Pravin

0 Kudos

Hi,

Interesting enough, but we don't have movement types 851 and 852 within our system. Can you tell me how they are configured. Maybe I can setup some custom movement types to be similar.

Thanks,

Judy

0 Kudos

Hi,

It is standard movement type Gi scrapping intransit. please check in transaction Mb11 and enter 851 and check. If you want to configure then copy from movement type 101 since it does not ask for storage location.

Thanks

Pravin

0 Kudos

Hi,

We don't have 851 configured in our system. I'll try your suggestion, but I think there may be additional configuration based upon what I think may be required.

Thanks,

Judy