Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting the accounting document to RM-CA not to FI G/L

matija_zaloznik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm working on the system which include RM-CA for netting the open issues with payments. I have a problem with posting of the accounting document to the FI G/L. Usually (in standard) the accounting document is posted from SD to the G/L automatically. Now I send the accounting document with "home made" FM like FKK_EBS_DOC idoc (only that it is for outbound sending) to the RM-CA through output for ALE messages, which works fine. It is filled from accounting document. Now this document is sent to the RM-CA (through output determination) and in the same time (automatically) to the G/L so it is posted twice (connection from RM-CA to G/L is also established). RM-CA is separated system.

My question is, how to prevent the accounting document from SD to be posted to the G/L.

Any sugestions would be apreciated.

Regards,

Matija

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matija_zaloznik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

THX for the answers. They are helpful, but I would like to have the invoice status and the previous document status (delivery or sales order in case of services) set to "closed", which is not in case of proforma invoice (probably). There is also a problem with cancelaton of proforma invoices (it could not be cancelled).

And I already have an interface, which is reading the accounting document (and it works perfect).

Regards, Matija

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One possible solution for that would be to take the current ( first configuration of SO>DLY>INVOICE) that you have mentioned in the first statement

add a user exit like

EXIT_SAPLV60B_008: Change the transfer structure ACCCR, ACCIT and ACCHD

make all the values that are passed to accounts and costing as zero . through this there would be no accouitng document generated for nil values and even if generated would be for zero values

the actual posting can be done through the Idoc

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

matija_zaloznik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your contribution to resolving my problem.

Final solution is:

create an invoice,

create an accounting document,

read data and fill IDOC,

set values in accounting document to 0 (no accounting document is created)

status of the invoice in SD is "completed" and it is not possible to send it again, because it is not possible to create another accounting document.

THX again

Regards, Matija

matija_zaloznik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arnel,

THX for an answer. I already think about that solution.

That would be possible if I wouldn't read the data for the interface to the RM-CA from accounting document, which is create. Also I don't think that proforma invoice is a safe way to do that, because there is always a possibilty to create more proforma invoices for one sales order or delivery, which could cause more open items in the RM-CA as it should be. Also there are always an opened deliveries or opened sales orders in the system.

So I would like to prevent the accounting document to be posted to the FI, and in the same time the invoice should be closed (status "not cleared"). That would be also a sign that that invoice is sent to the RM-CA.

Regards, Matija

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Arnel suggested use Performa Invoice in this case.

And as you worried about multiple Performa Invoice, you may use Copying Requirement 311 in copy control between delivery and Performa Invoice at Item Level. This will restrict the multiple Performa Invoice creation.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matija,

If you don't want to post the billing transactions to accounting, try consider defining your billing type the same as 'Proforma Invoice".

Enjoy!

Arnel