cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change epc status after tag commission

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to change epc status after tag commission .because in our scenario it may be not valid product in quality control so i must execute a rule by sending message to AII but i dont know which rule or function must be called ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody, I've just entered to the community. Can anyone tell me what ECP status means???

Thanks a lot.

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

PMC ITB?

Thanks beforehand

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yogesh ;

I found the standart table that epcStatus stored in..namely I want to change field "STATUS" of table "/AIN/DM_ACT_OBJ"

I think there would be a function or rule change status of object.Do you know it?

PS : we use AII 7.0 there is no action like VERIFYTAG

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

Great if you have a standard table with the status, then of course we have a standard activity/standard rule that modifies table data.

I am not using the latest AII 7.0. So cant exactly comment on rule name.

The rule name should be something similar to TAGVERIFY.

Or atleast the Rule Name should atleast have a name like TAG.

Thnks Tuncer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

As far as i understand the activity "POBJ_CTX_UPDATE" updates the status of EPC. And you can monitor it in observation.

gokaysy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh ;

I already assign EPC status to tag with WT(written) while commissioning

WT --> Written

WS --> Written and Verified Successfully

WU --> Written and Verified Unsuccessfully

RS --> Read Successfully

RU --> Read Unsuccessfully

for example at end of production line , it is realized that epc tag goes bad so it cannot be read and at this point i must change its status from WT to RU.

which rule or action must i perform?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

I am using SAP AII 4.0 SP3 and it has a rule called TAGVERIFY.

Try something similar in whatever version of SAP AII you are using. I guess SAP AII 5.1.

And can you tell me that are these statuses mentioned by you standard from SAP AII or have been customed designed in your activity by you.?

One more thought:

If no standard activity or custom activity in a rule does this for you, why dont you define a simple activity in your already used TAGVERIFY/TAGREAD rule and add a condition that if tag is not read then change the status in SAP AII table to what you want.

I hope this helps.

Please revert for further help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

I guess the best option for you is to define a new rule with a simple activity that will change the table status for you.

If you want additional funtionality in the same rule, copy other activities (standard/non-standard) as required and do your status change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

Can you please explain your scenario in more details.

What EPC status are you talking about?

What are the different EPC statuses. I guess you need to separate the tag commission stage itself into different parts.

I i understand your requirement correctly

1) You have a product on which the epc tag will be applied.

2) If product is rejected in quality control, then the epc number will not be used.

3) Since it is unused you might want a EPC status for eg. Rejected/not used in SAP AII

Am i correct. Please correct me if am wrong.