cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in file-ro-idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I'm trying this scenario https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/2007/05/11/fileToIDOC&

And and have an error "Unable to convert the sender service MDM_to_CRM_BC to an ALE logical system". What maybe wrong in my scenario ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the receiver business system, check Adapter Specific identifier and make sure that the logical system name present there is same as the logical system name present in SLD.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all very much! It works

Former Member
0 Kudos

In we20 i can't find where to input Sender port. But in we02 I have some sender port.

And receiver port is empty... Is that right situation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all very much! I have done this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to hear

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but now I have a message "Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system"

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the links, Helpful to you,

[]

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1439] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

While framing the idoc control record runtime engine will fetch the following from Business systems

1. File Business system : SNDPRN

2. XI Business system : RCVPRN

Cross check your settings for services and after that check the idoc data generted

Hope this helps

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm. I don't understand about you talk

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Did you check with the first link .... i think that could be one reason....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I've done header mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While generating the idoc control record for your scenario, it needs the mandatory fields like SNDPRN RCVPRN SNDPRT RCVPRT ,.........so on

This will be generated at runtime from your business systems logical names (Sender and Receiver) if it is not able to find then it will throw an error as what you have posted

Go to Business system/service of File and check the Adapter Specific identifier and similarly for the Receiver Business system/service .

Once this is done let me know you should get an error in R/3 (status code as 56 )

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In business component, that takes a file, I haven't got any Adapter Specific Identifiers, in my Business System (CRM) I have logical system name like in SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, Idoc doesn't works, I have error 56 in we02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah all you need to do now is go to R/3 and create a logical system name using BD54 and create the partner using we20 and add the idoc message in the inbound parameters

Note : you should create the same partner name as idoc of SNDPRN which is coming form XI then only it will work

Gud luck

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made Header mapping to use Logical name of my Integration Server - ls_p1d.

I have added this logical system in bd54.

Now I'm going to we20, and what is "Agent" field ? What I need fill in to this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have seen that you raised another thread and i think now your scenario is done and you are done with the correct status code in idoc.

Once done better to close this thread may help others unknowingly

Cheers

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

My scenario doesn't works I still have error 56.

I have business component mdm_crm_bc - it takes file from folder.

I have exported business system of my PI integration server - p1d_is. In SLD it have logical system name p1d_is. In my receiver agreement I have turned on header mapping to PI integration server system.

And I have CRM business system - crm_c2d. It has a logical name in SLD - lc100. Name of logical systems are available in Adapter Specific identifier of each system.

In CRM I have created logical system in BD54 and partner with name p1d_is in we20 in CRM.

And I still got an "56" error

Edited by: Andrey Bolshakov on Mar 13, 2009 8:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once the Idoc reaches the R/3, technically (from XI's perspective) the set-up is complete

Now, Open the control record of the error Idoc, match the values to the values in Partner profile for partner (p1d_is). each and every entry has to match. Partner type (LS, KU/LI... etc), inbound(in ur case)/outbound Idoc types, msg code, msg func.....etc

If you send an Idoc with any one different entry and the rest being the same, still you will get the error.

So recheck and once you figured out the diff, you can adjust at XI or R3 side as per reqmt.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Need to check control record other parameters too

i.e SNDPRT partner type too.

Make sure that the idoc control record entries (SNDPRT SNDPRN) matches with your inbound entries configured in we20

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

And where can I check this entries (SNDPRT SNDPRN) ?

Rajesh, thank you very much for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already explained in my reply above,

open two screens, we02 results(where u see the error idocs) & we20 - partner profiles

now start comparing Each & Every entry this includes every entry - sndprt, sndprn, msg func, msg code.....etc etc...

R3 allows idocs which match the entries of partner profiles. so now compare the idocs which tried to enter & its matching filters (Partner profiles).

check the 3rd part of the wiki you follow, that has got step by step overview including screen shots

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu, I'm very sorry, but:

I've opened we02 ---> Inbound idocs ---> CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M ---> Status 56

Then I've opened my idoc and see:

Control Rec

Data records - idoc fields

Status records --> 56 --> EDI: Partner profile not available

-

Message no. E0332

Diagnosis

A partner profile could not be found with the following key:

/ls_p1d /LS/

This involves the key fields of the table EDPP1:

-PARNUM partner number

-PARTYP partner type

Procedure

Please check the EDI partner profiles.

-

What should I do now?

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this blog:

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already checked, thanks. There no answers for my problem.

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to Tcode WE20 in R/3 system and check if the partner profile has been configured correctly and is filled with the inbound parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

f

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to check "Sender Communication Component" and select my Business Component that sends file?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

business component for XI itself.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, use Sender Communication Component.

For the receiver agreement, XI would be the sender and therefore you need to use XI server name.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't find Adapter Specific identifier in Business System

I use PI 7.1

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

No issues you can see that in PI 7.1 too..

Go to business system (Component) -> In menu bar you have communication component. In check for adapter specific identifiers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, yes, I found it. But I have right name of logical system there - like in SLD.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

do it like this

open your receiver agreement in integration directory

there you will find header mapping

select sender service and select XI from the list

save and activate it

then run the scenario once more

then it will work

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Oh, yes, I found it. But I have right name of logical system there - like in SLD.

try,

provide XI's Business system as the sender service for your header mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send " Logical System name" in "Adapter Specific Identifier" in Service Menu of Business System

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ref:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system