cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

key figure value in a level

javier_santiago
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi is it possible to identify which key figures values has introduce a user ? and which CVC has the user uses for inserting the key figure value?

REgards.

PS :We have APO DP 5.0

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier Santiago,

Reqarding your queries,

1.- How can I compare data in different time frames? is there a BAPI or similar?,

You can extract data from administrator workbench by generating suitable request. I am not sure whether any BAPI exists for this functionality.

2.- when you talk about user exit which one? for user macro I think that we have to developed ABAP code to identify this difference, correct?

User exit requires customised codings to built using ABAP resource.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

I assume that your query is how to identify the recent changes in key figure values entered by an user and what was the selection id used by him. This can be identified from the difference in data from original infocube where the data was copied to planning area with the current data in the planning area after the change was done by the user. You can also tryout any macro or user exit to achieve this functionality.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

javier_santiago
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mareeswaran,

some question arise for your proposal :

1.- How can I compare data in different time frames? is there a BAPI or similar?,

2.- when you talk about user exit which one? for user macro I think that we have to developed ABAP code to identify this difference, correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i didnt get the question clearly

javier_santiago
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the question is we have some users that introduce data at any level for a specific key figure ( called "commercial key figure") this key figure is based in another on called "logistic key figure". The point is if logistic key figure value change in a certain point of time the commercial key figure has to be redisaggregate in a night batch process based on this logistic key figure, for this topic we need to know the level where comercial key figure was introduce for doing the redesaggregation correctly.

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javier,

It is possible to identify and track the inputs of specific users contribution to that Key figure using the following method, Provided you follow certain prerequisites first.

Its should be known before the certain people are responsible for certain data selections, like if there is a change in certain Sales org, we should ideally know who is the assinged planner to that Sales Org. or that sales org has been assinged to which Planner

Next, Develop to Lag reports in BI using the regular snapshots of the the data extracted out of DP before and after the changes have been made for that particular KF.

Compare the changes using the versions of snapshot before changes and after changes, or perhaps create another calucalted KF showing the different between two versions. The BI team should be able to create reports that enable you to run this report on all levels for that Key figure.

Hari V