cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways to check Sync msg other than SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any other way of monitor synchronous message without changing the setting in SXMB_ADM?

Also I want to ensure that without the setting in place in SXMB_ADM, is it also not possible to see the messages in adapter engine monitoring through RWB?

Thanks in advance,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You can check the status in both SXMB_MONI and RWB. In RWB, you can check either the Message monitoring or Go to Adapter section in the Component Monitoring and choose your CC.

Rgds,

SM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also I want to ensure that without the setting in place in SXMB_ADM, is it also not possible to see the messages in adapter engine monitoring through RWB?

sxmb_adm is related to Integration Engine configuration only. RWB is related to adapter engine related errors. So sxmb_adm can't affect it. While checking RWB, make sure that in the selection criteria of message monitoring, you are selecting messages at Database level for Integration Server.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, Synchronous message are not listed in the RWB message monitoring. Please suggest.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to change the default logging parameter in SXMB_ADM to see the messages.

Why do you have issues around it? any specific reasons?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Experts,

>

> Is there any other way of monitor synchronous message without changing the setting in SXMB_ADM?

NO

> Also I want to ensure that without the setting in place in SXMB_ADM, is it also not possible to see the messages in adapter engine monitoring through RWB?

>

> Thanks in advance,

> Karthik

In RWB, you can use message monitoring to see the messages