cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent problems with a RFC receiver communication channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I want to know how to get the total channel history for a RFC receiver communication channel (in RWB only last 5 calls are available).

We use this communication channel in a java mapping to run a RFC of the abap engine of XI. Sometimes the rfc doesn't work and mapping throws a mapping transformation exception. Then, without a modification, we reprocess the message in SXMB_MONI and it is processed without errors. We think that it could be caused by a huge message volume.

How can I get the maximum number of rfc calls that the rfc communication channel can admit simultaneously. Which parameters have influence in these calls?

Thank you very much.

Alberto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This parameter changes the nº of calls that are shown in CC monitor, but I need to see the calls have been made last night. is there any file o log where i can see this information?.

Alberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which is the recommended value for this parameter (maximun connections)?

Where can I see the whole channel comunication history (log) or last 12 hours?

Thanks a lot.

Alberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

monitorHistoryLength

Value type: Integer

Default: 5

The number of entries to be displayed in the channel history of RFC channels in the adapter monitor.

A value of 0 will turn off the channel history.

You need to set this parameter for RFC adapter service in VA.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Increase the maximum connections

from help.sap.com

Additional Parameters

Parameter ~~~~ Entry

Maximum Connections ~~ Maximum possible number of initial connections required between adapter and sender system. This value is limited internally to a maximum of 50.

2. /people/community.user/blog/2006/09/21/xi-rfcadapter-reconnect-issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Specify the maximum connections you want at a time in the RFC Receiver CC

Rajesh