cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Help with CSS Class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anybody please help me out to find the documentation of CSS <b>class properties</b> (with respect to BPS Web).

An example would be better to help understand my requirement! Referring to the post by Ariel, ()

where he used BPS CSS Class "urCoB1Txt" of ie6.css in one of the input type field

<input id="editField" value="Ninguno" readonly ct="ComboBox" k="NONE" ks="NONE" lid="editField-lb" op="false" st="" vt="true" dd="true" ic="14" vs="Ninguno" tabindex="0" ti="0" class="urCoB1Txt" onfocus="sapUrMapi_ComboBox_focusDdlb('editField',event);" onblur="sapUrMapi_ComboBox_blurDdlb('editField',event);" onkeydown="sapUrMapi_ComboBox_keydown('editField',event);" onselectstart="sapUrMapi_cancelEvent(event);" style="width:130;">.

What does the fields

op="false" st="" vt="true" vs="Ninguno" 

signifies!

These are few properties of the class "urCoB1Txt"! In ie6.css there are hell lot of classes und I assume there are " class properties" which apply in general to all of the classes! I hope I had explained my requirement clearly!

It would be helpful if examples (links) for such topics could also be mentioned!

Thanks in advance for prompt replies!

And offcourse <i>Points would be awarded</i>!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi !

find the style sheet in SE80 ->mime repository

under node BW-> Bex->stlyesheets or BW->customer->stylesheets.

with regards

ashwin